Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Comments?

I have had several emails from friends who have tried to post a comment, but couldn't do it.  Apparently, you need some kind of account.  Odd... and not very egalitarian.

I can post, since I have a Google account.  Maybe The Suz or Earth Lotus can chime in and let us know how they posted a comment.  I thank them for the comments already posted, since now I know it can be done.  And it would be so nice to turn this into a conversation.

If you can't post and want to comment, email me, and I will put it up for you, with or without your name, as you request.

1 comment:

  1. Hello..."TheSuz" here,
    I'm afraid I am extremely "non-techie" and also completely uncaring as to the account I may have created. When I tried to post a comment some time ago, I think the computer told me I had to have a Google account in order to do so. Well, I already HAD a Google or "G-Mail" account which I use for all my on-line purchasing (and which at last look has 5,650 unread e-mails so it appears it is a good thing I treat it as a "junk" acount.) I really can't remember why I chose, or needed, to create a new Google account, but it was easy to do, free, and whatever I did I never check, or need to check, the status of said account. So... I think I created a "new" g-mail address so I could post comments here. End result... I can post comments here and I never have to check on whatever it was I created.
    Win / Win in my book. :-)

    ReplyDelete